Getting to Downtown Greenville
There are 3 airport options for flying into.
- Greenville (GSP): The closest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (GSP), a domestic airport served by all major US airlines which offer connections to major US hubs multiple times a day. The drive from GSP to downtown is about 15 miles (15 min.). GSP has a car rental center, and Uber/Lyft and taxi are available curbside. (Driving directions to Hyatt)
Please beware to not book your flights to Greenville, North Carolina! It exists very far away.
- Charlotte (CLT): For people looking to fly directly into an international airport, another option is the Charlotte Douglas Airport (CLT), which is a major hub for American Airlines and has daily nonstop flights to many US and European cities. The drive from CLT to downtown is about 90 miles (1.5 hrs). One could rent a car or Uber/Lyft. (Driving directions to Hyatt)
- Atlanta (ATL): Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL), the largest hub of Delta Airlines, is a possible third option, although it is a 2.5 hrs. driving distance to the venue. One could rent a car, and sometimes even Uber/Lyft is possible. (Driving directions to Hyatt)
In & Around Downtown Greenville
- Downtown is very walking friendly. The entire Main Street can be traversed on foot from its north end to its southernmost end. A list of attractions and things-to-do can be found at Visit Greenville.
- Downtown is also very cycling friendly and has many bike rental shops and ten locations of a bike sharing program called Greenville B-cycle.
- Uber is also available if need be.