MIP2018, June 18 – 21, 2018 at Clemson University, SC
The Mixed Integer Programming (MIP) workshop series is designed to bring together the integer programming research community in an annual meeting. MIP2018 is the 15th workshop in this series. It will be hosted by the departments of Industrial Engineering and Mathematical Sciences at Clemson University at the downtown Greenville, SC campus.
- The workshop program is composed of a limited number (~ 20 to 25) of invited talks on recent and typically unpublished work on MIP.
- The talks are organized in a single track and scheduled to leave ample time for discussion and interaction among the participants.
- To encourage participation of students and junior researchers, no registration fee is charged and limited travel support is available.
- The workshop is made possible by the generous donations of our sponsors.
- The workshop features a poster session, in which the attendees can present their work on MIP related topics. Please see Posters section for details and deadlines.
- Workshops are held annually in North America. The previous workshops were held in Columbia U. (New York, 2003), IMA (Minneapolis, 2005), U. Miami (2006), U. Montréal (2007), Columbia U. (New York, 2008), UC Berkeley (2009), Georgia Tech (Atlanta, 2010), U. Waterloo (2011), UC Davis (2012), U. Wisconsin (Madison, 2013), Ohio State U. (Columbus, 2014), U. Chicago (2015), U. Miami (2016), U. Montréal (2017).
- Philipp Christophel, SAS Institute Inc.
- Simge Küçükyavuz, University of Washington
- Ruth Misener, Imperial College London
- Giacomo Nannicini (chair), IBM Research
- Alejandro Toriello, Georgia Institute of Technology